All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

January 2, 2009

Sure, I'll let you pay me to shop at your store!

This is what happens when you don't use coupons until right before they are set to expire. I had over 50 coupons expiring on the 31st and I knew I had to get out and use them regardless of how I looked purchasing a dozen rolls of toilet paper and enough veggies to feed a small army. I sucked it up and went though and this is what I came back with!


Walmart

(12) White Cloud 4 pack (double roll) toilet paper reg. priced $2.00 = $24.00
*Used (12) $1/1 coupon

Final Price = $12.00

(22) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers (new) reg. price $1.00 = $22.00
*Used (22) $1/1 coupon

Final Price = FREE!

(5) Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta reg. priced $1.50 = $7.50
*Used $1/1 coupon

Final Price = $2.50

(8) Assorted Goody Ouchless Hair items reg. priced $2.12 = $16.96
*Used $2/1 Goody Ouchless printable

Final Price = $.96

Cute Shirt that I just had to have...$6. A reward to myself for such savvy shopping!

Total Before Coupons = $76.46

Total Spent OOP = $21.46!!


I used 47 coupons total in this transaction and it actually required management approval! The people in line behind me were not happy! I couldn't help but laugh at how mad they got. People have no patience these days. I told you I had coupons and yet you still chose to put your things down and stand in line with me. Don't hate!

Walgreen's

(4) Glade Scented Oil Candle Holders on Sale $3.99 = $15.96
*Used (4) $2.50/1 coupons from recent insert
*Submitted for $1/1 Easy Saver Rebate (Limit 4)

Final Price = $1.96

(5) Robitussin and Dimetapp Cold Meds on Sale $4 each = $20.00
Paid $20.00 (plus tax) and received 1 $10 RR and 2 $5 Register Rewards

Final Price = FREE!

Revlon Matte Eye Shadow = $4.99
*Used $1/1 Revlon coupon
*Submit for $4.99 January Easy Saver Rebate

Final Price = $1 Money Maker!

Orajel Cold Sore patches = $8.49
*Used $1/1 Orajel Coupon
*Submit for $8.49 January Easy Saver Rebate
*Submit for $8 Orajel Manufacturer Mail in Rebate

Final Price = $9 Money Maker!

(2) Blistex Chapsticks on Sale $.99 = $1.98
*Used (2) $.25/1 coupon

Final Price = $1.48

Total Before Coupons, RR and Rebates = $51.42


Total Spent OOP = NOTHING! I made $6.56!!

2 comments:

Coree said...

Holy Moley! That is fantastic. I never use coupons. I need to start clipping! Thanks for the info!

Tiff said...

Hey - me again! I guess you knew about the glade rebate! :) Would you mind emailing me where you get the $8 orajel rebate? trudd82 (at) gmail (dot) com Thanks!