All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

October 6, 2008

More Walgreen's Deals for October


I don't know what it is about this month but I just can't stop! It's addicting and I may need an intervention!

Fifth Transaction

(2) Playtex Sport Tampons = Sale 2/$8
(2) Bottles of Windex = Sale 2/$5
(2) Glade Wisp Flameless Candles = Sale for $5.99 each and total $11.98
(2) Glade Scented Gel Warmers = $3.98
Pert 2 in 1 Shampoo = $3.49

Total Before Coupons and Rebates = $32.45

(2) Playtex Sport Tampons: used $2/2 ES Coupon + 2 $1/1 Manf. Coupons = $4/2
(2) Bottles of Windex: used 2 $1/1 Manf. Coupons and get $2 in rebates = $.50 per Bottle
(2) Glade Wisp Flameless Candles: Used BOGO Coupon and received $3 in Register Rewards = $2.99 for both
(2) Glade Scented Gel Warmers: used my last BOGO Coupon and get $2 in Rebates = $.02 PROFIT
Pert 2 in 1 Shampoo: used $2.50 ES Coupon and $1 Manf. Coupon = $.01 PROFIT
Note: I only found one Walgreen's that will let me do this Pert deal. I'm not sure why the others won't. I have 3 more sets of coupons and I'll try and use them elsewhere until the Walgreen's that will let me do this gets more in stock. If you don't have any Manf. Coupons to go with this deal $.99 still is not bad for Shampoo.

Total After Coupons, RR's and Rebates = $7.97


1 comment:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Hoping my store get the Glade Wisp in by Wed... they didnt have them monday NOR the scubbing bubble wipes... sigh.. hehehe
Good huals for SURE
Nichole
http://blog.handmadebycole.com/2008/10/walgreens-105-1011.html