All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

November 10, 2008

I'm Honored


I was recently given the Kreativ Blogger Award by Super Coupon Girl. Many Thanks indeed SCG! If you haven't been to her blog you have to check it out. Go all the way through her blog and not just the main page. You won't be disappointed! She is seriously beyond amazing at what she does and has had a long standing seat on my sidebar as I have been reading her blog for what seems like forever! Her blog has given me so much inspiration and I hope it will for you also.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to follow the rules that come with the award...They vary anyway. List 6 things your thankful for or that you love and 6 blogs to tag. List 7 and 7 etc...Lord knows I have more than 6 or 7 blogs I stalk. Limiting it to just 6 is hard and there are many deserving bloggers out there! I wish I could give it to everyone on my "Stalkworthy Blogs" list.

I decided to chose blogs I'd been reading the longest. Blogs that had me hooked from the beginning. I also chose mainly based on how they post (with one exception) and the overall layout and look of these blogs. Blog creation is not easy and I think that effort needs to be rewarded.

Six Things I am Thankful For:

1. My Amazing Husband and my two Wonderful Little Boys
2. My Adoring and very Supportive Family and Friends
3. As much as they drive me insane - My animals. How I love those little sh*ts ;)
4. My Home. Lately this is a big one for me as we almost lost is recently. I can't imagine if I had to sell. I love my little house!
5. It's cliche but I'm thankful for Life. Very thankful.
6. Coffee. Without which my life might go in slow motion.

Six Bloggers who I am passing this award onto:

1. Sharon at Culinary Adventures of a New Wife - This girl can cook! I am amazed by her and all the hard work she puts into her blog. It's not easy being the author of a cooking blog. I know first hand. Her recipes and their pictures are simply mouth watering.
2. Kristal at Good Food, Good Friends, Good Life - Kristal's blog is a shoe in for an award and I'm surprised she hasn't been nominated yet. Unless I missed it. Anyhow, her blog is a very good read. She has been a very dedicated author who posts regularly , holding nothing back, about everything in her life. Friends, Family, Her home, Her uber adorable Furbabies etc...Not to mention her hubby who happens to be the sweetest guy on earth. Oh, and he can cook too. Lucky Girl!
3. Jenn at Living Life - I shouldn't be giving her an award because she has been feeding my shopping problem lately. Every time that girl posts a pair of shoes or an outfit on her blog I feel as though I NEED it ;) No seriously, it's been great watching Jenn on her Journey. She has a way with words and her passion about life comes through in every post.
4. Lisa at High Heels and Sweatshirts - She is one of the people that you feel as though you already know when you haven't even met. We share a love of good food, fashion, good books (Twilight in particular) and OPI nail polish. Her blog covers everything from her personal life, her home, to recipes and restaurant reviews never leaving out any detail.
5. Christie at Team DeJean - Christie and her hubby are the proud parents of a new baby girl and while Christie hasn't posted in FOREVER (no hard feelings girl. Your a new Mommy) her blog is still a favorite of mine. There seriously isn't anything Christie can't do. If you get a chance check out her handmade jewelry here.
6. Lauren at Live.Laugh.Love - You know, come to think of it....I don't think I have ever commented on Lauren's blog even though it's one of my favorites. I'm so bad! So I have to show the appreciation now and say that her blog is amazing and if you haven't been. Go! Take special note to her gorgeous wedding pictures, her very talented husband and their super cute new home!

I wish I could have given it out to more but I'm in a mood to follow the rules as to not jinx my chances of earning any more fabulous awards :) I know this award is going to circle around and hit everyone I wanted to give it to. No doubt about that! Us girls like to support our fellow bloggers.



7 comments:

Sharon said...

Brea, thanks so much, you've made my day! I'm truly honored! I just checked up on my VS package and it's on its way. Thanks again!

Lisa said...

Awww, thank you!! Honestly, I'm touched. Your words were so sweet :).

Maria said...

Congratulations on the award!!! :-)

LC said...

THANKS SO MUCH, Brea! I have never gotten an internet award before :) That was so sweet of you! For some reason, your blogs weren't even on my google reader...shame on me!!! So now what...am I supposed to pass on the award or just enjoy it :) Thanks again!

Boyd Team said...

Sharon and Lisa - Your very Welcome!

Maria - Thank You so much Girl!

Lauren - Your Welcome and Yep, Pass it on AND enjoy it!

Jenn said...

Awww....Brea! Thanks so much. Lisa's right, what sweet workds :)

I'm swamped at the office today, but I'll be posting this tomorrow! Hope to see you Sunday!!!

gv said...

I second the motion on Kristal and not just because she's been my BFF since 7th grade! Her blog gets me through my day...