All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

February 1, 2008

I'm a Snow Hater!

I am excited about the snow now but that's because I haven't been out in it yet. I wont lie. I despise snow. I love looking at it through a window and watching the kids play in it. I hate driving around in it and walking in it. Snow is dangerous. Josh almost hit a tree coming in off of Conway last night on his way home. There have been accidents everywhere. Drivers in Missouri can't drive in rain let alone snow! I really wish it never snowed. I don't dream for a white Christmas every year. I pray it doesn't happen.

I am estimating we got about 6-7 inches. Maybe more. I refuse to go out and check until I get ready to leave the house. I took some pictures of it and I'll try and get them uploaded tonight.

No comments: