All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

February 21, 2008

Puuuurrr.....Shoe Shopping!


When I graduated from Real Estate School I made a promise to myself. For every Successful Closing I would buy myself a new pair of shoes.

On the 15th, my Sellers and I, closed on my half acre lot listing in the gated, lake community of Raintree in Hillsboro. This was more than just a closing for me because it signified the end of my business in Hillsboro. I have cleared out my listings and closed my Jefferson County buyers and I'm now prepared to move to another office.

Back to the point. Shoe shopping for me doesn't happen often enough. I love shoes though. You would think I have a million pairs but I don't. I have MAYBE 8 pairs. If that. Why? Because I am extremely picky when it comes to shoes. If you look in my closet you'll see Black. Black heels, Black sandals, Black boots, Black slippers. The only "color" I have in my closet are my Wedding shoes and my Tennis shoes.

For my very first closing I bought a pair of Black Peep Toe heels from Target. Actually, I loved them so much that I bought 2 pairs. After my Second closing I bought I cute pair of Black Diba Faux Croc Pattern Heels. After the Third I bought a pair of Diba Black Knee Length Boots. Black, Black, BLACK....Ugh.

I shopped a few times for shoes after my last few closings and each time I end up leaving the store empty handed because I can't find the right shoes! All I kept gravitating towards was Black. I just can't bring myself to buy another pair of Black shoes....So this time I am going to go wild and buy my first pair of animal print shoes. I usually don't spend much on shoes (never more than $25) but I am going to splurge on these. I've saved up due to not keeping my promise to myself on the last few closings.

I shopped online from my bed until about 11 last night. I found so many wonderful shoes! The first two are my favorites so far!

Like these Mossimo Giraffe Peep Toes from Target $24.99:

These Steve Madden Glamor Leopard Print, Pony Hair Pumps $49.99 + Shipping:




Guess by Marciano "Carrielee" Giraffe Print Pumps - Shoes.com $99.99:

Black and White Zebra Pumps - Ebay $20.00 with Shipping:

Oh Deer! "Evita" Cheetah Print, Pony Hair Pumps - Shoes.com $75.99:

Carlos by Carlos Santana "Pounce" Zebra Pump - Shoes.com $97.99:

Mia's "Ericka" Zebra Pumps - Shoes.com $45.49:

No comments: