All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

February 2, 2008

She Cooks in Stilettos

I finally got around to re-vamping my Cooking Blog. I started that blog before I started this one and it seems to have taken a back seat. I love to cook. It's a release for me and I am so disappointed in myself that I haven't done anything with it.

Now, that it has a whole new look I am going to start blogging again. I have tried some new recipes and taken a few pictures and when I get my camera dock from MIL's this weekend I'll upload some pictures. I'll also be adding my recipes over from Bake Space. I wont have many pictures for them but at least there will be some more recipes and reviews to read.

Bon Appetite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to some new recipes Brea!

N. said...

Yea! Can't wait to read both of your blogs!