All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

September 15, 2008

Is it Friday the 13th?


Or did I walk under a ladder yesterday? Break a mirror lately? Must have.

The day started out with me half asleep making coffee. I poured the creamer in the coffee, put the creamer back and when I came home from taking Jax to school I went to go make another cup and I had a huge mess of creamer in my fridge. WTF? I didn't close the cap and must have knocked the creamer over because it spilled everywhere in our fridge :( After cleaning up the mess I sat in bed watching the news with my yummy cup of coffe and for the second time this month Cow jumped on my bed causing the coffee cup to move in my hand and spill coffee all over me and our new blanket! Damnit! Later I went to feed the dogs and poured the cup of dog food onto Cow's overturned bowl making the biggest mess of dog food. Needless to say Cow ate off the floor. So, then I go to put a load of white laundry in and didn't check the washer and of course last night I did my load of red dish rags. So now most of our socks are a light shade of pink!

All this before 1:30....I don't think I can take much more of this!


No comments: