All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

December 5, 2008

Airwick and Pepsi Deals

This week at Target they are running a couple good deals. I would have posted this sooner but I didn't even know these deals were going on until I stopped in today to get coffee. I was just browsing around and picked up a few good deals. My coffee was also $4 cheaper.

I heart Target.

Buy 5 qualifying Pepsi Products for $15 and receive a $5 Gift Card at checkout.

Final Price = 5/$10 or $2 per pack & .17 a can

Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Starter Kit on Sale for $5.99
*Use $5/1 coupon from 11/16 Smart Source

Final Price = $.99 each


1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi there - I couldn't see an email link on your blog, but I wanted to let you know I provided a link for the $4 coupon from coupon clippers over at From Wags to Riches. It doesn't show up when you do a SEARCH because it's not available for sale yet. But you can see it in their preview page here:
http://www.thecouponclippers.com/coupons/calendar.php