All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

December 29, 2008

Hot Deal Alert

I'm re-entering the world of blogging briefly for a Hot Deal Alert. I may be stressed to the max but couponing and saving always makes me feel better ;) I would like to say Thank You to those of you who left a comment on my last post. I appreciated it so much. I cried reading the posts. Partly because I was so down and partly because it felt good to know so many people are that caring and selfless and took the time to reach out to someone who needed it. Thank You!

The week of 1/4 Walgreen's has Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner and Styling products on sale for $2.99. The January Easy Saver has a coupon for $2.00 off any Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling products (excluding Deep Conditioner 10.2 oz, Serum 5.1 oz or Treatment 4.2 oz) and there are coupons for $1.00 off any Garnier Shampoo or Conditioner and $1.00 Garnier Styling Products (exp. 1.31.09). This will make them FREE! You still have time to order these coupons in bulk off ebay. I ordered them for $1.50 per set of 20. So go get yours in time for this sale! I'd like to add this is the perfect sale to take advantage of for charity. Womens shelters can use Shampoo and Conditioner and would greatly appreciate it, especially this time of year!

Happy Saving!

4 comments:

JennyLee said...

Thank you!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

I've been checking my Reader to see if you posted anything. I'm glad you did. :)

That is a great deal. Gonna stock up on shampoo!

Angie said...

Good to see you! Hope you're feelin better and thanks, I was almos out of shampoo ;)

Cecilia said...

I am so excited you posted!!! I hope things are getting better and thank you for the great deal!!!!