All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

May 25, 2008

In aw after furniture shopping

The kids are in need of new beds. When we moved over a year ago we gave my Brother Jax's bed, which was actually my bed that I've had since I moved here 12 years ago and tossed Jordy's crib/toddler bed. The house we are living in now was left fully furnished by my Aunt but we wont take the beds when we leave.

So, I thought I would do a little online price checking for kids beds. They won't need them for another month or so but we need to have an idea about what we'll end up spending so we can budget for it.

I couldn't believe what I found after only the first website. These are some of the most amazing pieces of furniture. I would have loved a bed like this when I was a kid!

We didn't find what we were looking for but I just had to share them.




No comments: