All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

May 17, 2008

Introducing Baby Nadia Marie!!


We have a wonderful new addition to our family now! My Brother and Kayla welcomed their first child into the world on May 16th at 11:15 a.m. She weighs 6 lbs. 12 ounces and is 20 inches long. Casey, Kayla and Nadia are doing very well. I am so proud of them.

I have been waiting for this little Princess for a very long time. I am finally an Aunt! She was given my middle name and I am so honored!

She's already proving to be quite the Laposky. She's a Taurus and it fits. She has dark hair, blue eyes and long lashes. She has her Mommy's nose and her Daddy's cheeks. She is gorgeous.

I can't wait to spoil her :)


No comments: