All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

August 27, 2008

Loooooong Weekend, Short Recap

Saturday night was the Silpada party and I had a blast. The Silpada Consultant did a wonderful job and had a ton of pieces available to view. I purchased the pendant and earrings shown below. I didn't even plan on buying them as I had my heart set on a toggle bracelet but I saw these babies and fell in love!


After the jewelry party I picked up my girl Erica and headed out to celebrate our good friends birthday. Boy did we celebrate! I left the bar with over 30 drinks on my tab and some of the craziest pictures ever!

Sunday we hosted a BBQ for friends and family. Some of which hadn't seen the progress on our house and it was fun to show it off. Our niece Triniti came and I can't believe how big she is getting! She is such a ham!

Sadly, the only picture I took was of the cook!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm still exhausted...

No comments: