All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

November 6, 2008

It's Here!

I love to get that knock on the door. You know, the one your not really expecting. You run to your door and see the UPS guy walking away from your door step. Who doesn't get excited? The UPS guy (or girl but in my case a guy) is so different than the USPS guy because most likely all your going to get from the USPS guy are bills and junk. Not the UPS guy! He never brings me something I don't want!

Two days ago he brought my Twilight book and today he brought a slightly bigger package! Woohoo!


My package wasn't even supposed to be shipped until the 14th. I only ordered it a few days ago!

I purchased the sweater, the tank, 2 bras and the boyshorts for a little under $28. That's less than $6 an item. They also sent a catalog and a $10 off anything coupon. I am very happy with Victoria's Secret. Fast Shipping and Amazing Deal!

Anyone else get their package?



4 comments:

N. said...

Yes! I forgot to post and thank you for the heads up, so thanks!
I came home for lunch, and mine was also on my stoop. Fast!
2 sweaters and a free lip gloss!
Woo hoo!

Trisha said...

That is awesome. I all the colors you picked out.

P.S. The bra I'm wearing today is the same color pink as the one you received today! (In case you wanted to know, hehe.)

Mary said...

Brea, you've got to start the book. You must finish it before the movie comes out! (I mean, in all your spare time, right?;)

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo jealous I didn't get to the VS sale on time, you got some fabulous stuff!