All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

November 20, 2008

Tag!


I've been tagged! I've been tagged by the lovely Carmina at Hey, No One is Perfect!

Lets get started. Of course being tagged comes with rules and I will follow them. I have to give 7 random and/or weird facts about moi. So here we go.

1. I'm unbelievably shy. It has taken a toll on my life and stopped me from being exactly who I want to be. You wouldn't think I'm as shy as I am by looking at me but it's worse than you think. Normal people do not have to try as hard as I do to interact with people. My face gets easily flushed and I get fearful. I get hot and sweaty until I get comfortable. People think I am a bitch because sometimes I can't bring myself to say Hi. My husband has been my greatest asset in fighting this and I'm getting a little better as I get older. I have to say though, working in Real Estate really helped me come to terms with this issue and begin working through it. I was forced to get over my fears working in this industry.

2. I will not eat folded chips. I will pick through a bag of chips and only eat the ones that have not be folded. I think they taste greasy and icky. I will however, with certain brands of chips, pull them apart and eat them. I know, I hear it all the time. I'm a weirdo.

3. I think I have a mild case of OCD. It gets really bad during stressful times and has the tendency to cause me and my family a lot of grief when it flares up. I'm working on it.

4. I am a spoiler. Presents, books, surprises. You name it, I like to spoil it. For myself that is. I do it to other people too sometimes. Like the time I went Christmas shopping and came home and had my husband try on a sweater I knew would fit him to make sure it was the right size so I could give it to him early! I also went to a forum to spoil the third book in the Twilight series, Eclipse, for myself. I couldn't help it! I get it from my Mom and it drives everyone nuts!

5. I will only watch a movie once. Unless it's a childrens movie or one of my FEW classic favorites Wizard of Oz, A Nightmare Before Christmas or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It's the same with books though I have never read any book twice. I wont even be reading Twilight more than once ;)

6. I don't hold babies because I am scared I will drop them. Seriously. I am the mother of two boys and holding my boys came naturally to me. I never once felt as though I would drop them but I cannot hold other peoples babies. As an adult I have held only two babies besides my own and It was the most uncomfortable feeling EVER. I couldn't even enjoy it. I have to wait until they reach at least 2 months of age. I'm also scared they will start crying while I'm holding them and I will freak out.

7. I have a mad obsession with with CSI. I've seen almost every episode of Miami, NY and Crime Scene. I have hours and hours of episodes on DVR. I love all the gore and mystery. I never cover my eyes when blood squirts everywhere or when they find someone decapitated. It's extremely intriguing how they solve these horrific crimes.


My victims will be:
Amy at Chapters ~ If you haven't been to her blog yet. It's amazing. Go!
Mary at Girl Stand Still
Morissa at A Day in the Life
Lisa at High Heels and Sweatshirts
Amber at My Life as a Trout
Jamie from I am a Money Magnet ~ A blog I recently found and adore!
and last but not least Super Coupon Girl!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, fascinating list. #1 shocks me and #6 made me LOL. ;)