All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

March 18, 2009

Loved your new Glade Sense & Spray? Want one free?

I'm sure most of you got your Glade Sense & Spray at Walgreen's the last few weeks while they have had them free, right? Good. Well email P&G here and tell them how much you liked their product and get a coupon for one FREE Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kit (up to $10).

I wrote them and complimented them on my Sense & Spray and It took less than a week for my coupon book to show up in my mailbox!

This are the coupons I received:
* FREE Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kit (up to $10)
* Save $.55 on ANY Windex Multi-Surface Cleaner
*Save $1.00 on ANY Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
* Save $1.00 on Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer
* Save $1.00 on Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber Starter Kit
* Save $1.00 on ANY Pledge Furniture Care Product
* Save $1.00 on Ziploc Brand Bags Vacuum Starter Kit
* Save $1.00 on ANY Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator
* Save $1.00 on ANY Glade Scented Oil Candles Holder
* Save $1.00 on ANY 7 ounce Edge, Eclipse, Vault or Energy Shaving Gel

All Coupons Expire August of 2009

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Sweet deal! I scored when Wags had the deal last week. My husband LOVES these things. Thanks for the tip!