All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

May 8, 2009

Crabby Friday


*I slept maybe 2 hours last night. I'm exhausted. I had a migraine all last night and couldn't fall asleep until 1 o'clock and then I woke up at 2 to find that Cowboy had gotten a hold of a bag of Chex Mix and was DESTROYING it. He had also managed to get through the block off to the kitchen and pull paper plates out of the trash and eat them. I had one hell of a mess to clean up. This dog just doesn't get it....Back to kenneling we go.

*If my neighbor keeps parking his Hummer on my grass because it wont fit in his driveway or correctly in the street, I'm going to have it towed by the most run down, janky tow company I can find. I'll give them an extra $20 just to give him crap. Stay the hell off my grass dude. It's not my problem you purchased a vehicle to large for a small suburban neighborhood.

*My accident has me totally freaked out. When I drive I'm scared of getting hit, when I'm at home I'm scared of that psycho. Driving is stressful and I've been coming home tense and irritable. My knuckles hurt from holding so tight on my steering wheel and my head hurts from all the stress. I can't listen to my music very loud because I feel it's a distraction. When I see an accident my stomachs starts to ache and screeching wheels and horns give me the chills. I can't wait for this fear to wear off and all of this stress to come to an end.

This weekend needs to be full of R&R or my crabbiness is going to carry into next week.

Gah!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel better sweetie!! Do you get migraines when the weather changes drastically? I do and it sucks, or if a front is just sitting out there, it's killer.

PS--I love that you said "janky" I say that all the time!!

Hope you have a good and relaxing weekend!

Jennelle said...

Eeek! I hit a deer on the interstate a few years ago, and I completely understand the fear you're going through when you drive. I was completely frozen if I had to drive at night. I just couldn't do it. It's been almost three years and I can drive at night again (it probably took me about a year), but if I'm in an area where I know there are a lot of deer I still get nervous. Luckily, I didn't have to worry about the deer harassing me at home (although I did have a dream right after that there were deer in the house coming to get me!). I hope you get everything straightened out!

gv said...

I love dogs but boy can they make messes! I wish they could clean up after themselves!!! Hope your day gets better and you have a great weekend!

Trisha said...

I hate to tell you this, but I STILL drive like that to this day. My accident was in '97.

I'm a terrified driver, never have the radio up too loud so that I'm not distracted and I can't even watch car accidents on TV, because they terrify me.

A few weeks ago there was one on Without a Trace, and I didn't see it coming. I think I almost messed my pants! ha

I hope it wears off for you!! (I wish it would have wore off for me.)

JennyLee said...

My husband told me that the #1 ticketed car is the Hummer. Those drivers just don't care apparently. I hope you get the rest you need this weekend.

Amy said...

Ah, the whole accident thing? yes, mine was a year ago and im still freaked out. Esp now that im pregnant. I have almost started avoiding any highways. i wish there was an easier way to get over it...but i dont know. It's gotten better but some days it's bad again!

no good avice, i just hear ya!

Maria said...

I hope you had a relaxing weekend girl!