All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

May 2, 2009

Walgreen's Week of 5.3


I don't see a ton of great deals. It's a little anti-climactic after this week insane RR deals.

Pert Plus Men on Sale $5/2
*Use (2) $1.50/1 from 5.3 SS
*Receive $2 RR
Final Price = FREE
Note: You can roll your $2 Ecotrin RR into this with a small filler.

Right Guard Deodorant on Sale $2.99
*Use $1/1 from 4.19 insert or $.75/1 from K-Mart Savings Book
*Receive $2 RR
Final Price = $.24 - FREE
Note: You can roll your $2 Ecotrin RR into this with a small filler.

Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste $4.49
*Use $1/1 coupon found here
*Receive $4.50 RR
Final Price = $1 Money Maker!

Bed Head Hair Straightener on Sale $39.99
*Receive $10RR
Final Price = $29.99
This might be how I use some of my RR's. Add a few small fillers and use up some RR's and get $10 in RR's back.

That's all I see so far. If anything else comes up I'll ad it in.

3 comments:

gv said...

Grrr...I just got home from Wal-Green's. Last week, while coupon cutting, I realized I wanted the Flipz coupon but I'd already cut it. So I saved the barcode part and when I went to use it today, the lady said I couldn't use it w/o the expiration date. I don't know how the coupon works but I would think that when she scanned it, it would say if it was expired or not. Oh well! Just trying to get the hang of it...

Boyd Team said...

I've had that happen to me too. Some cashiers don't even look at the expiration date and others look at it for hours like it's going to change on them. Ugh.

Once, I cut the picture off by accident and they wouldn't take it. It was a pain because it was an awesome coupon. I took it to another Walgreen's and they took it.

Cecilia said...

This week is just so disappointing. I wonder if I would get egged if I handed out toothpaste and deodorant at Halloween. :)