All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

May 8, 2009

K-Mart, you have my heart

Last year I hadn't stepped foot in a K-Mart in over a year...possibly more. Now, I puffy heart them. I made another trip there last night for some cheap cereal for my stockpile and found a few more things. Transaction went easy and cashier was more than nice.

(4) Kellogg's Strawberry Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal on Sale 4/$11
*Used (4) $1/1 from VocalPoint Mailer that doubled
Final Price = $3.00

(2) Hartz Crunch n Clean Dog Treats on Sale $3.49
*Used (2) $2/1 IP that doubled
Final Price = FREE

(2) Hershey's Bliss on Sale 2/$6
*Used (2) $1/1 from 5.3 SS that doubled
Final Price = $1 each

(3) Veet Hair Removers on Clearance $4.49
*Used (3) $2/1 IP that doubled
Final Price = $1.47/3

John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo and Conditioner reg. $6.49
*Used (2) $2/1 coupons
Final Price = $2.49 each
I'll blog more on why I got these later.

K-Mart, you have my heart but only on Super Doubles ;)

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Does that Veet stuff actually work?

Amy said...

So which Kmart do you go to? I need to get on th is!

Boyd Team said...

Trisha - I have no clue! I haven't tried it yet. It's was one of those things I had to have because I had a coupon for it and it was a good deal.

Amy - I haven't just stuck to one K-Mart. I frequent the one in OFallon, the one in Ellisville and the one in Bridgeton. They all took part in the last event. Bridgeton and Ellisville were the only two I went to this week. The next event is said to be June 7th.

Bre said...

Boyd Team Blog has been hacked. Please leave no more comments. My blog is being taken down.

Brea