All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

October 10, 2008

I'm half way to 50!


Today is my 25th Birthday!

It's in my opinion that Birthday's should be a YOU day. I love my Birthday because it gives me the chance to do whatever I please on and not feel guilty about it. Because it's my BIRTHDAY! This afternoon I'll celebrate by sitting in my PJ's with my coffee and watching all the shows I DVRed last week. Glamorous? No. But it's my perfect way to spend the day! Then tonight Josh is taking me to dinner and the Blue's Home Opener. Tomorrow we will take the boys to the Pumpkin Patch and maybe to dinner. Woohoo!

Still I cannot help but think how time has flown by. The biggest thing on my mind today is how badly I need to slow down and savor life. It seems an though my 24th Birthday was just yesterday....The last few years have been a whirlwind and it's time for me to take it a little slower. As a reflect on years past I'm happy with what I've accomplished and experienced and can't wait for the next chapter in my life to begin.

I'm glad to be growing older, it only means your growing wiser. Right?


8 comments:

Schneiderdoodle said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I just turned quarter of the century as well--scary!!! Have a great day!

N. said...

Happy Birthday, Brea! Have a fabulous day!!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your young days. I'm on the other half of the 20's. :)

Jennelle said...

Happy Birthday!

Boyd Team said...

Thank You Everyone for all the Wonderful Birthday Wishes!

Trisha said...

Sorry I missed it, I was out of town!

Anyway, hope you had a great birthday! :)

(PS - at least you didn't just turn THIRTY!!! haha)

Maria said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Hope you had a fabulous day!