All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

October 28, 2008

I'm slowly shifting....

Has anyone else noticed the shift that's been going on with this blog? I created it mainly to talk all about our investment ventures and our family and lately it's become all about my adventures of becoming frugal and our family. I like where this blog is heading and my subscriber number and daily visits are increasing so there seem to be some bloggers who like it too!

Of course with all the change that's still going on with our home I will be posting about it too but for now I think I just need a break from the constant concern over my house and I need to focus on other things.

We are planning a joint investment venture for the middle of next year but that's just so far away right now.

I have even toyed with the idea of bringing back She Cooks in Stiletto's. I have been cooking and even baking ::gasp:: a lot more lately. I've been taking pictures just in case I ever decide I can handle 2 blogs again. It's just something I'm thinking about....Who knows ;)


2 comments:

Denise said...

I found your blog earlier...and I really enjoy reading it!

Cecilia said...

I love all of the money saving tips you have!!!! I happen to love cooking, so I would probably stalk your other blog too.