All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible....

April 28, 2009

Walgreen's Trippin'


The last few trips were so bitter sweet for me. I had a couple of RR's that I needed to roll into rebates so I decided to go with the Physicians Formula. As you know the Easy Saver Rebate Program and the Catalog has ended at Walgreen's so I had to get my one last deal in before I submitted. I have 3 $3 RR's from Edge shave gel to spend. I paid down my OOP for the Degree, Chapstick and Pledge with the Edge RR's.

Transaction #1:
(6) Trial Size Degree Deodorants reg. $.99
*Received $6 RR for purchase of 6
Final Price = FREE

(2) Pledge Pet Hair Sweepers on Sale $7/2
*Used (2) $2/1 IP's
*Received $1 RR
Final Price = $2/2

Chapstick Naturals Shimmer on Sale $1.99
*Received $2.00 RR
Final Price = FREE

Transaction #2:
(6) Trial Size Degree Deodorants reg. $.99
*Received $6 RR for purchase of 6
Final Price = FREE

(2) Pledge Multi-Surface Spray on Sale $7/2
*Used (2) $2/1 IP's
*Received $1 RR
Final Price = $2/2

Chapstick Naturals Botanicals on Sale $1.99
*Received $2.00 RR
Final Price = FREE

Transaction #3:

Chapstick Naturals Botanicals on Sale $1.99
*Received $2.00 RR
Final Price = FREE

Now at this point I have accumulated $20 in RR's!!

Transaction #4:

Physicians Formula Blush/Bronzer on Sale $8.29
Physicians Formula Eyeshadow $4.79
*Used (2) $1/1 coupon
Final Price before Rebate = $11.08

Chapstick Naturals Butter on Sale $1.99
*Received $2.00 RR
Final Price = FREE

(3) Dawn Dish Soap reg. $1.99
*Used In Ad IVC to take off $1 each
*Used $.25/1 coupon
Final Price = $2.22/3

(2) Soy Joy Bars on Sale $1/2
*Used BOGO coupon
Final Price = $.50/2

Now at checkout I have 8 products but only 6 coupons (IVC's don't count towards total coupon count) I use the Chapstick and the other Soy Joy as fillers to use my $6 RR's.

My Total Before RR's is: $15.79 (plus tax)
My Total After (2) $6.00 RR's is: $3.79 and I also received a $2 RR for the Chapstick!!

I'll be getting back $10.00 for my rebate + 10% for having it go on my card = $11.00

So I only paid $.08 for the makeup and my RR's are rolled into my card where they cannot expire!

1 comment:

gv said...

WOW! Great job!!! I'm going to have to learn the hang of this Wal-Green's thing!!!